The newest addition to our hammock range incorporating the same basic design as our best-selling DD Frontline Hammock, the DD SuperLight Frontline Hammock is made from a lightweight ripstop nylon and has only one main layer. Together with our DD SuperLight suspension kit including SuperLight Karabiners, Tree Huggers and Whoopie Slings, this hammock is not only great value but the ultimate expedition hammock for those on the trail.
Exceptionally lightweight and packed with new features
Weighing only 620g excluding the suspension kit & spreader poles, it is not only the weight that sets this hammock apart. This new design includes:
Integrated Mosquito net – new 100% bug-free, fine mosquito netting (Midge proof as well!)
New spreader pole system - longer 60cm spreader poles to make the hammock more spacious. Includes loops to use alternative spreaders such as sticks, or alternatively use only one spreader pole to cut down on weight/pack size.
Full Suspension kit – including our SuperLight Karabiners (only 8g each!), Tree Huggers, and Whoopie Slings - a very lightweight and quickly-deployed suspension kit.
New pockets – 4 x internal pockets conveniently placed for all of your essentials.
The hammock also includes 4 x tabs to fix our DD Underblanket. The above features, together with the well-documented reliability that comes as standard with DD Hammocks, provide a lightweight, comfortable, hassle-free hammock solution for any adventurer!
||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 100kg)
||620g (Hammock only)
||SuperLight Frontline Hammock, Superlight suspension kit inc. Superlight karabiners, elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack
- Breathable, single-layered design
- Ultra-fine built-in mesh mosquito net: zips closed and it offers protection against all insects (including the Scottish midge!)
- 2 x 60cm foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic to suspend the net
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with DD SuperLight suspension kit
- Stuff sack
- DD Superlight Tarp
- DD Hammock Sleeve
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
DD hammock safety
- Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
- Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
- Check all suspension is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
- Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
- DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
- Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)