We’re sure you will be delighted with your Kelly Kettle products. If you are experiencing a problem with your Kelly Kettle purchase, please take a minute to read the information below to determine if your issue is covered under the Kelly Kettle warranty.
Kelly Kettle Australia is committed to customer satisfaction, and we want to take the risk out of ordering with us. We want you to feel confident in your purchase and aim to make all aspects of ordering as hassle free as possible, especially with returns.
If you receive an item that is not what you ordered, is damaged in transit or you believe is faulty, please give us a call on (02) 9979 5735 or email us at support[at]kellykettle.com.au with photos of the fault/ damage if possible and a description as to what has happened.
WARRANTY REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
All Kelly Kettle Australia products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Kelly Kettle Australia's sole obligation in the event of such defects becoming apparent during this period is to replace the defective product with a replacement product.
The Kelly Kettle Australia products are designed to be used in the rugged outdoor environment, however, the warranty does not extend to damage to the product caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, dropping, crushing or normal wear and tear. Kelly Kettle Australia assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Kelly Kettle Australia be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts.
1. Before sending anything back to Kelly Kettle please contact our Customer Support via email (support[at]kellykettle.com.au) or by phone. If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number.
2. Carefully box up the product for return.
3. Please include a copy of your original sales receipt and a clearly written explanation of the problem.
4. Include with the package the exact address for sending the replacement product back to you.
5. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to:
Kelly Kettle Returns,
44 / 6 Jubilee Ave,
6. Once we have inspected the returned product and agreed that it has a manufacturing defect we will ship a new replacement product to you. We will reimburse your return postage costs.
7. Normally products are kept in stock but if for any reason we cannot supply a replacement within 30 days we will offer you a full refund.
8. Products may be improved from time to time and a direct replacement may not be available. In which case we will offer the nearest direct equivalent product.
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. We will contact you before returning the product to discuss options.
Return to top
DISCLAIMER: Please note to purchase a knife from our company, you must be 18 years or older. Under the disclaimer, we understand that you are compliant to this notice before purchasing. This is also noted in our product description that you must 18yrs and older in order to purchase a knife from Kelly Kettle Australia Pty Ltd