The DD Action Pack (as also seen on our DD Bergen Rucksack) can be worn around the shoulders or the waist, allowing you quick and easy access to your camping accessories or camera equipment.
The main compartment is large enough to fit our Frontline Hammock - or alternatively, our complete SuperLight combo set can fit into the front and side pockets, with space in the main compartment for a DLSR camera!
Made from the same 600D Oxford material as our DD Bergen Rucksack, as well as a PVC-coated interior, the Action Pack offers durable protection for your gear in wet conditions. A must-have piece of kit for a leisurely day trip or some spontaneous photography!
Not 100% waterproof due to zips and seams.
- Main compartment with mesh seperator on the inside
- Two side pockets and one front pocket, all with zip closure
- Fully-adjustable strap to attach to allow it to be worn seperately around the shoulders or the waist
- Velcro fasteners to attach it to the DD Bergen Rucksack
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)